Happy Black Friday friends! Are you fearing the crowds to work off all the turkey you ate yesterday? Or are you like me and sleeping in? Regardless, I hope you have a wonderful start to the holiday season! If you are still looking for the perfect gift for the loved ones in your life, might I make a few suggestions?
1. Wintersteen Wreath ~ Gorgeous evergreens with pinecones, I’d love to add a big bow to mine (if I were getting one!) and hang it somewhere I could enjoy it all season long! I can’t imagine not feeling the holiday spirit with this around to remind me!
2. Lost Lake & Return to Tradd Street ~ Wouldn’t it be so great to pre-order the books you know your loved one loves? Then on the release date, they are ready and waiting in the mailbox! Personally, I am much anticipating these two, due out in January. Something to look forward to!
3. Illustrated Paper Goods ~ Roxanne of By Bun blog recently opened her online shop to the public! Everything is hand drawn…no printers for her! Talk about dedication to the craft. Be sure to stock up on thank you cards, gift tags, and fun mini illustrations!
4. Vintage Horse Print ~ While I perused Kristen’s KRT Home site recently (which has lots of goodies for the holidays and everyday), I came across this vintage horse print….it reminds me so much of the Kentucky Derby decor of the Brown Hotel where Ethan and I stayed for our mini-moon. Eventually I’d love to have lots of traditional art, and this would be a great start!
5. Parker Shoe Tray ~ I’m notorious for not spending money on things that are purely utilitarian…for example we use trash bags sans trashcan. But this boot tray is both beautiful and functional…perfect for all the snow that sticks to our soles! It’s smaller scale is great in apartments and tight foyers.
6. Yoyogi Gloves ~ Plaid gloves! Need I say more? Okay, so the sweet hint of red is really lovely too. And the little bows! All around, these are fabulous. I can’t wait to pair mine with a red beret, dark peacoat and skinny pants for holiday jaunts in the snow! Seriously, winter style is so much fun.
Stop by on Monday for a full recap of our Thanksgiving dinner and enjoy yourself this weekend!