Are you still searching for some special presents to give to those you hold dear? I decided to make another guide to help you in your holiday shopping, filled to the brim with items I would love for myself! You can see my first (and what I thought would my only!) 2013 gift guide here.
1. Heirloom Scissors~ the crafter in your life sure would appreciate a sturdy and sophisticated pair of snippers. These quality scissors were made in India, as part of the fair trade movement.
3. Antique Signet Ring~ I admit I want a signet ring for my 25th, and oh how I wish this one came with the correct initials! The square face is so unique, and the box is such a bonus! Also, it always feels good to support Etsy shop owners, like Jean Jean Vintage who is listing this ring.
4. Earthenware Colanders~ Made in the USA and perfect for yourself or as the base for a hostess gift. Fill with something festive, wrap it in a bow, and voila! Check that person off your list.
5. Gift Cards~ Some people loathe buying gift cards because they think it takes the fun out of shopping. But…what they don’t realize is that it leaves the fun for the recipient! Friends, when in doubt, always go with a gift card. For me, Barnes & Noble and Anthropologie cards are always welcome. Extra points if you send it electronically!
6. Modern Leather Classics~ Speaking of books, why not give a gift that speaks volumes this year? I drool over Juniper Books, and this set of classics ranging from Jane Austen to Mark Twain would be absolutely beautiful in a budding home library. This set is stocked and ready for immediate shipment!
7. Mustang Pull-On Boots by Frye~ Or any pair of Frye boots really! Quality design deeply rooted in American history, these win out over any other brand every time (in my opinion). This pair is particularly special because its a 150th Anniversary Edition constructed in antique leather. A sleek pair like these with the low heel sure would look swell with black tights and the classic dress I picture myself wearing for future Christmas Masses. And for all you military members out there, Frye always offers 20% off website purchases. Read about it here. Hint, hint Ethan. Another perk (like you need more convincing)– free shipping and free returns on orders made through December 31st.
Happy Friday & Happy 12 Days Until Christmas!